2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
5. What are you most thankful for?
Our Lakeland High School Journalism class would like to take the time out to say thank you to our Lakeland Guidance Department. Thank you for all you do for us and the school. Without you we probably wouldn’t be where we are today. Thank you so much!
Left to Right: Mrs.Bowers, Mrs.Booker, Mrs.Williams, Mrs.Spruill, Mrs.Edwards, Mr.Green
Thanksgiving is rolling in so you butter be thankful. You should be stuffed, but try not to hog all the food. So be a sweet potato and grab your yams. It’s going to bean awhile until you eat again. I hope you turkeys have a ham of a good time.
Left to Right: Jordan Angel, Jr Russell, Alton Worley, Caitlyn Walker, Michael Britt, Cheyanne Beals, Ashley Williams, Deondre Little
Welcome cavaliers to your first ever blog page! This blog is managed by your 2017-18 journalism class.
Here are the authors descriptions
– Cooking, Photography
2) What is your favorite color?
– Light blue
3) What is your favorite food?
– French Fries
4) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
5) What is your favorite subject?